Life has thrown you a curve ball.. or several.
- People keep telling you “how strong you are” but you feel weak.
- You feel stuck in your grief, fear, and disappointment.
- You’re afraid your best days are behind you.
You want more for your life…
The good news is that your brain is the greatest tool at your disposal. If you can master your mind, you can take what’s happeded and use it to design a future that makes you feel alive.
Are you ready to feel better?
You want to…
- Learn to move forward again and face life in a more healthy and sustainable way.
- Be able to handle emotions without needing to distract from them.
- No longer feel stuck with a “new normal” that’s less than what you want.
- Leave behind the habits that are not serving you well.
The results you’ll get from coaching with me
- Understanding the impact of loss and grief in your life.
- Gaining awareness about the difference between the facts and the stories your brain makes about the facts.
- Examing your limiting beliefs, understanding how they impact your career and life choices, and how you can overcome them.
- Moving from “human doing” to “human being”.
- Understanding the connection between your thoughts, feelings, and actions so you regain control over your life.
- Increasing your self-esteem.
Coaching is about transformation through awareness, discovery, and choice. It’s a way to effectively empower people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important choices.
Coaching helps with
- Gaining awareness of where you are in your journey
- Goal setting
- Setting and implementing a strategy
- Making decisions
- Has an established process for helping you get results.
- Is willing to show up once a week to work with you on solutions to your issues.
- Guarantees that you would get results from your sessions together.
- Could cut in half the time it would take you to achieve a goal.
- Provides a non-judgmental space with no distractions or interruptions to work with you.
- Is focused 100% on you.
- Has the skill to see your hidden spots objectively and help you shift them forever.
- Has a library of techniques to help you overcome anxiety, procrastination, self-doubt, overwhelm, and self-criticism.
- Knows how to motivate you to do things that you thought were impossible.
- Keeps you accountable for massive action.
- Continually shows you how you are growing and improving.
- Provides confidentiality and follows ethical practices.
- Tells you the truth without holding back.
- Could help you transform your emotions, marriage, money, career, relationships, and health.
- Spends their time looking for even better ways to help you get results.
coaching helps you to do what you want to do but you’re not doing
I’m a certified career and life coach as well as an award-winning inclusion strategist and technologist with 20+ years of experience in digital transformation and people management.
My professional background gives me unique insights into technology, bias, inclusion, equity, management, career growth, and behavioural science.
Personally, I’ve experienced life events such as the loss of a sibling, bankruptcy, loss of home, loss of job, uprooting, and separation.
For more details, jump to the About section.
Book a free strategy call with me, where we’ll discuss where you are, where you want to go, and if coaching it’s the right next step for you. No strings attached.
What People Say
Patricia was able to look at my experience, and then where I was right now. It literally felt like she was weaving together different strands to then hone in exactly on career blocks and give me some ideas to move past them.
Her style was to ask questions rather than give me a simple a to-do list, I also liked the way I felt I could trust her professional experience. She knew what I was talking about from inside my chosen sector.
Ruth Westnidge, Software Engineer
Patricia was instrumental in guiding me and my manager toward a homeworking arrangement, allowing me to better cope with my lifelong Asperger’s traits. From the start, Patricia gave inspiration to consider the true “best case scenario” for my circumstances, and was then able to give concrete step by step guidance. Ultimately this led to a solution which my manager supported, and which also works well for our employer.
J.T., Software developer
Patricia’s empathetic approach enabled me to work through my difficulties and find new ways of approaching my work projects.
The dedication and commitment she brought to our sessions gave me the confidence and encouragement to identify what was holding me back and to find possible solutions. Her insights always kept me focussed on putting into action steps that would achieve results.
I gained enormously from my sessions with Patricia. Her experienced questioning guided me through a difficult period of transition from a career in the television industry to a new phase in my working life.
Bren Simson, TV director, author, local historian and guide.
I had the opportunity to work with Patricia through a business scheme. Patricia set the environment to create supportiveness and safety. She was transparent at all times so you feel safe. Through the session, she gently challenged my thinking and conclusions by asking the right questions to help me see there’s another way to do things which might be more effective for me. Patricia quietly led me into greater awareness of the things that were not working for me and how to head out of that.
Founder, Educational platform
Patricia talks about how to frame our accomplishments without seeming arrogant, declare our desires in the professional sphere, and get managerial support for them, and learn about how to advance, despite upbringing that may teach us to downplay our skills and contributions. It is amazing!
I wish I had learned this in my 20s- my career path would have been different, and I would have known the invisible rules, so that I could advance in the way I wanted to!
VHA, Director Business Development
Patricia has excellent knowledge and expertise on mentoring / coaching, in particular leadership for women. I greatly benefited from working with Patricia and found the experience & learnings extremely valuable for my own personal development and overall career growth.
Aisling Mulhall, Events Senior Manager, Tech company
Patricia knows how to ask the right questions to let you come to the right conclusion and decide on next step in the journey. Patricia dared me to step out of my comfort zone
Jolanda Busscher, Project Manager, Tech company
I had the opportunity to work with Patricia through a coaching scheme at work. I personally got a lot out of the joint coaching sessions. Patricia has the skill to come across as supportive so you feel safe but she also will challenge you about why you think that way or what made you approach it from that angle, not this. There’s no judgment from her as she questions you, you can tell she’s just trying to understand everything. I hope to have the opportunity to work with her in the future.
R.B., Senior product designer
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”Viktor Frankl