- The great pretenders – The Mint Magazine (December, 2022).
- Featured in the Inspirational Woman series by We Are Women in Tech (November, 2022).
- The Life of Data Podcast – The Lark (October, 2022).
- The DEI Booklist: Five books to think and act differently – Certain Age Magazine (October 2022).
- How artificial intelligence is recolonising the Global South – The Mint Magazine (September, 2022).
- Featured in the Computer Weekly 2022 longlist of the most influential women in UK tech (August 2022).
- Working life stories: Patricia Gestoso – Workingwise (May 2022)
- The rise of the olderpreneur – Saga Magazine (March 2022)
- Levels of Pain – Certain Age Magazine (January 2022).
- Research featured on the blog post Tackling gender diversity in the tech/sales industry (August 2021).
- Motherboard Matters – The Mint Magazine (June 2021).
- Q&A for Amplifying Her Voice – The State of Women (April 2021).
- 10 ways tech businesses can attract and retain more women – Kaspersky’s blog (April 2021).
- How Sustainability and Diversity can help lead to greater company success – Ada’s List blog (January 2021).
- Kaspersky’s Women in Tech report 2021 (January 2021).
- Featured on the article How the pandemic has affected women in the tech sector – ComputerWeekly.com (January 2021).
- Featured in the blog post “Acts of Allyship: What does an ally look, sound and act like? A growing collection of practices” – Lunaria (2020).
- Unlocking change with ethical and inclusive design – Shecancode.io (September 2020).
- Winner of the “2020 Women in Software Changemakers” award (July 2020).
- See ROI with inclusive and ethical design – foundry4.com (January 2020).