- Keynote: Ethical and inclusive AI and Big Data. Course Diversity and Inclusion Management for Innovative Businesses, Universidad del Pacífico, Peru (June 2022).
- Keynote: Sustainability and AI: The good, the bad, and the ugly at the Women in Tech Global Conference (June 2022).
- Closing keynote: Averting a dystopian web3: Scaling women in tech at the EMEA Women in Payments Symposium (April 2022).
- Workshop: Goodbye shiny robots & glowing brains: Why Better Images of AI matter at the Scottish AI Summit (March 2022).
- Podcast: What’s next for inclusion strategy? with Tom McCallum (February 2022).
- Talk: How to make your social media more inclusive at the Cambridge Agile Exchange Lightning Talks (November 2021).
- Talk: How Sustainability & Diversity boost company success at the Code Nation Tech Talk Series (November 2021).
- Panel: Making A Difference through Technology (Panelist) – Aspire (August 2021)
- Keynote: The financial penalties of unpaid work at the Amplifying Her Voice ‘In Moms We Trust’ Mothers Day Summit (May, 2021)
- Panel: Changing the Narrative: International opportunities in technology & AI at the International Women’s Day: Women Innovate Conference organized by KTN and Innovate UK (March 2021).
- Panel: Has Covid-19 Created a Career Crisis for Women? along with other female diversity and inclusion thought-leaders working at Accenture, IBM, and Siemens at the Siemens International Women’s Day Conference (March 2021).
- Talk: Regenerative Business: Embedding ethics and inclusion in workplaces, products, and services at the Cambridge Agile Exchange Talk Series (February 2021).
- Panel: Creating an inclusive future of work for a diverse workforce with Charlotte Ashton, Head of Business Development at Palatine Private Equity, and Ngozi Weller, CEO of Aurora Wellness at the Female Tech Founder Series (February 2021).
I was invited to the program Solving Gender Inequality Using Blockchain where I talked very candidly about what’s keeping women out of leadership positions in tech: The good, the bad, and the ugly (17 September 2020).
How to create Ethical and Inclusive Products and Services at #1SOCIETY festival (11th June 2020).
Mind the Innovation Gap: Identify Untapped Markets with Ethical and Inclusive Product Design at The Women in Technology World Series Webinars (27th May 2020).
(57 min video)