- Podcast episode Identify your professional self worth and start new on the Ophelia On Podcast (June 2023).
- Panel ”Healthcare 2.0: Do all roads lead to Medical School?” at the UK Imaging and Oncology Congress UKIO 2023 (June 2023).
- Keynote “How Patriarchy fosters your Perfectionism, Self-criticism and Self-doubt and what you can do about it” at the EDIA Colloquium “Women in Science, Industry and Academia” at the University of Manchester (May 2022).
- Keynote “Seven Counterintuitive Secrets to a Thriving Career in Tech” at the Women in Tech Global Conference 2023.
- Keynote “How feminism can support the decolonisation of AI” at the Feminist AI and Digital Policy Roundtable (April 2023).
- Keynote “Delivering inclusive coaching experiences” for the Queen Bee Coaching April 2023 CPD session (April 2023).
- “Metaverse as business disruptor“ keynote at the C-Level Programme, European Women on Boards (September 2022).
- Keynote: Ethical and inclusive AI and Big Data. Course Diversity and Inclusion Management for Innovative Businesses, Universidad del Pacífico, Peru (June 2022).
- Keynote: Sustainability and AI: The good, the bad, and the ugly at the Women in Tech Global Conference (June 2022).
- Closing keynote: Averting a dystopian web3: Scaling women in tech at the EMEA Women in Payments Symposium (April 2022).
- Workshop: Goodbye shiny robots & glowing brains: Why Better Images of AI matter at the Scottish AI Summit (March 2022).
- Podcast: What’s next for inclusion strategy? with Tom McCallum (February 2022).
- Talk: How to make your social media more inclusive at the Cambridge Agile Exchange Lightning Talks (November 2021).
- Talk: How Sustainability & Diversity boost company success at the Code Nation Tech Talk Series (November 2021).
- Panel: Making A Difference through Technology (Panelist) – Aspire (August 2021)
- Keynote: The financial penalties of unpaid work at the Amplifying Her Voice ‘In Moms We Trust’ Mothers Day Summit (May, 2021)
- Panel: Changing the Narrative: International opportunities in technology & AI at the International Women’s Day: Women Innovate Conference organized by KTN and Innovate UK (March 2021).
- Panel: Has Covid-19 Created a Career Crisis for Women? along with other female diversity and inclusion thought-leaders working at Accenture, IBM, and Siemens at the Siemens International Women’s Day Conference (March 2021).
- Talk: Regenerative Business: Embedding ethics and inclusion in workplaces, products, and services at the Cambridge Agile Exchange Talk Series (February 2021).
- Panel: Creating an inclusive future of work for a diverse workforce with Charlotte Ashton, Head of Business Development at Palatine Private Equity, and Ngozi Weller, CEO of Aurora Wellness at the Female Tech Founder Series (February 2021).
I was invited to the program Solving Gender Inequality Using Blockchain where I talked very candidly about what’s keeping women out of leadership positions in tech: The good, the bad, and the ugly (17 September 2020).
How to create Ethical and Inclusive Products and Services at #1SOCIETY festival (11th June 2020).
Mind the Innovation Gap: Identify Untapped Markets with Ethical and Inclusive Product Design at The Women in Technology World Series Webinars (27th May 2020).
(57 min video)
“As part of the Code Nation Tech Talk Series, Dr. Patricia Gestoso delivered an engaging and insightful talk on “How Sustainability and Diversity can Boost Company Success” to an audience of over 70 technologists.
Patricia showed us how to leverage diversity and inclusion to uncover new markets, boost innovation, attract and retain talent, and increase reputation.
Patricia was able to link concepts such as sustainability, accessibility, diversity, and ethics with real case studies, making her message relevant and actionable for the attendees. She showed us how ethical and inclusive design can help us bridge the gap between intent and impact. The key take away for me was “Inclusion is a practice, not a certificate”.
Without a doubt, I would recommend Patricia as a keynote speaker as a way to spark conversations in one of the hottest topic areas. She demonstrated the business value of diversity and left us inspired to embrace inclusion in products, services, and the workplace.”
David Muir, Founder & CEO, Code Nation
“Last month, I had attended Women In payments 2022 EMEA Symposium, where Patricia made a presentation. She was focused on diversity, equality and the impact that technology has on our professional careers and lifes.
Her approach to the topics was disruptive and her passion and energy inspired me. She is capable to connect with the audience and is open to share her knowledge creating a network beyond. Thanks Patricia.”
Mª Isolina Preciado, VP – Product Global Cash Management, Banco Santander
“I attended Patricia’s webinar “Mind the Innovation Gap: Identify Untapped Markets with Ethical and Inclusive Product Design”. Her webinar was interactive, engaging, and inviting! She is very knowledgeable and was able to facilitate deep reflection moments with the audience in a non-threatening way. She inspired and motivated us to take small and bold steps to embark ourselves in the inclusive product design journey. I recommend Patricia to any group seeking to motivate and inspire their members to embrace diversity in product design.”
María Luisa Toro Hernández, Assistive Technology Systems Strengthening Global Advisor at Momentum Wheels for Humanity
“I had the pleasure to attend an event in which Patricia made the closing note. Her enthusiasm, energy and passion were contagious. Her knowledge of current matters, especially the understanding of the crossroads we are at with work life balance, tech development and the world as a whole helped guide me in asking myself many interesting questions to improve my well being. Was very insightful.”
Antonio Irusta, Regional Sales Manager, Fintech company